That’s right, Rockstar released the official details and screenshots of the PC version of their highly anticipated GTA IV game. There are alot of new features being added to the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV and it will be superior in many ways compared to its Xbox360 and PS3 versions.
Rockstar’s Steve Hahnel showed off the some teaser info like more details and screens at Leipzig Games Convention today. So here’s whats new GTA IV’s PC version:
- Much improved visuals (more polished compared to the Xbox360, PS3 versions)
- Increased number of multiplayer count, so you can easily play gang-war sort of multiplayer games in GTA IV (hopefully).
- If you’ve got the rig, Rockstar’s got the games to use it to full potential. GTA IV’s PC port will be support a max resolution of 2560×600. That alot of detail.
- You can control camera view in replays, and can upload your replays to Rockstar’s social club for others to watch.
- Multiplayer games can be defined more explicitely now. E.g. you can limit your death matches to a certain weapon only (no sniper cheatin, eh?)
- Xbox360′s controller is being supported. I like using the analog stick for controlling vehicles, much smoother that way.
Following are the relesed screenshots by Rockstar today GTA 4 will be released for PC on November 18th, by the way. Hit the Read More link for more screenshots.